Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blog Title: 42 Reflection

     Discrimination, what do you think of? Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, Civil War, slavery? Discrimination in my eyes is when you make fun of, mock, or laugh at other races other than you;
Sigmund Freud says, if you don’t like a person, it’s because they remind you of something you don’t like about yourself. 
This is a quote that reminds me of  this topic. You discriminate because of something about you or them. I say that the idea of Discrimination is just when people have nothing better to do, or when you want to be "brave, strong, the wise guy". That's all just dumb. People do this because somethings they don't want to, but they don't want to be made fun of. We see this 2 times (I think) in the movie 42. 1 is with the boy in the game, 2 is when the guy brings a hate letter from a fan. This is why I think that Discrimination is a dumb waste of time, and knowledge, not to mention respect.
    I haven't seen any of Discrimination, other than in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment