Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 15 - Blog Challenge What are three things that you can't live without?

Three Things I can't live without
  1. Food and Water
  2. Wifi
  3. People
I would need food and water so I won't starve. I don't plan on being a cannibal because I would have food. And Water so I won't die of dehydration.
I would need WiFi so I could watch videos or play games. What would I do while the people come and rescue me? Survive like Katniss?! HA! NOT! I will play clash of clans, some cod, which Is why I would need WiFi and technology. Also I need technology to cook the food!
People, I need people to talk to, to learn their stories (To eat them if I lose all food, about to die of starvation, and the people didn't rescue me yet!)
These are all the reasons why I can't live with these 3 things! I also by accident brought in the Apocalypse... like this... click me to see the daily video+joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment