Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March 1- Blog Challenge

(Fact 2) Me before I hit the clown with the bat




Fact 1: When I was in 1st grade... I thought that Patrick's Day was to celebrate Patrick Star from SpongeBob.

Fact 2: When I was in 5th grade I went to fright fest and whacked a  killer clown with my "bat" (that I bought) because he was stalking me.

Fact 3: I got myself locked out of my house for 2hrs.

Fact 4: I got lost... during black Friday when I was 7... in a mall :(

Fact 5: I've had a total of 9 Ds's in my childhood, 4 phones (5 if you include the one I'll get Near the end of March), and I've almost drowned a total of 4-5 times

1 comment:

  1. In the beginning, I thought it was real so you got there. Lol. The last part was kind of weird. I don't know why but it was.

    ReplyDelete