Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Blog 12: Legacy

What Do You Want to Be Known For?
     I want to be known for... being the guy that brought a cure... or that guy that did something that someone thought was impossible. I feel like you have no limits to what you can do in your life. This is what life is about... it's about "life", but it's about what you do with it. If I want to use my time in my Life to train for the Iron Man or whatever that thing was... I could do that. If I wanted to make a new element in the periodic table of elements... then I have to do whatever I have to do to make it. Not only that but this should be something good, something worth remembering, not like sad and tragic events in the History of man kind... such as natural disasters, terrorists, money loss, etc. this is what I think my Legacy should be that one guy that found the cure for this one thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment